PDA

View Full Version : Is There a Link to PPG Rules of Use?

Malruhn
05-07-2015, 12:54 AM
As the title says, I'm just looking for a link to the agreement we all agreed to (and read) when we joined. Just the standard stuff - don't call people names, no swearing in Swahili, use the Oxford comma - you know, the important stuff.

That way, when someone gets out of line, we (or a Mod) can just, "Hey, you agreed to this (insert link here), so FOLLOW IT," before they get booted, or eviscerated, or whatever.

That's it. Thanks!

jpatterson
05-07-2015, 06:34 PM
Has something happened recently? In chat or forums? The 2nd and 3rd sticky topics at the top of the forum here are the Forum and Chat rules.

http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/51-News-amp-Announcements

Matt James
05-07-2015, 08:47 PM
If things need to be consolidated, let me know. We'll make it happen. Let me know if an incident occurred and we'll make sure to look into it.

Malruhn
05-07-2015, 11:44 PM
I think linkies to the rule posts need to go on the FAQ page. Easier than finding it under "news and announcements" with hundreds of other posts (even if they are sticky). Just my ten cents.

Matt James
05-10-2015, 10:14 PM
That was all? Let me know if someone was in violation so I can handle it. Thanks for the suggestion as well.