PDA

View Full Version : Umm, what?

xefilis
04-21-2015, 06:59 PM
So I have been gone for almost a full 8 or so months, could someone catch me up on why Morashitar was banned (sorry if it's a touchy subject) and anything else in recent news of the site?

Lazarus
04-22-2015, 10:20 AM
PM Sent

falinxelote
04-22-2015, 12:47 PM
I would like to know too. I don't think I was here for that.

jpatterson
04-22-2015, 04:23 PM
Anyone can also PM me or the admins if you really feel it's important enough to find that out (I don't mind answering questions of any kind of course, just saying it's just more gossipy than really interesting). Welcome back to the site though.

The long and short of it though, is that he was being a bit ... I think unhelpful would be a valid term to use, regarding some of his comments and actions and "practices" for finding people for his games, especially considering being part of the moderating staff. It was pretty much a no-brainer decision that would be made on any trusted staff member engaged in such a way. He had his points here and there could be some considerations for some of his attitude, but the net is still the same - you gotta have boundaries of reasonable behavior in your disagreements or anticipation of occurrences, and temper that with what you think is the right thing to do.