PDA

View Full Version : I Want You!

Farcaster
07-19-2007, 02:35 AM
http://www.penandpapergames.com/images/IWANTYOU.JPG

I'm looking for a few dedicated individuals who would be interested in taking their participation here at Pen & Paper Games to the next level by contributing to the site as moderators. Ideally, I would like to have at least one moderator for each of the forumís genre categories (Fantasy, Generic, Sci-Fi / Futuristic, Horror / Dark Future, and Super-Heroic.) And I'm not talking about a moderator in just the sense of someone who monitors threads and polices forums. I'm looking for people who are willing to champion each one of these areas as a facilitator, if you will, to start up and keep the conversations going, find new and interesting news to talk about, and of course, ban people at the first opportunity (j/k).

If you think that the person Iím looking for is you and you're feeling crazy enough to take on such a role, drop me a PM (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=1) and tell me why you would make a good moderator and which of the forum categories youíd like to champion.

Farcaster
07-20-2007, 12:19 PM
Thank you to everyone who has been willing to put in an application and take up this challenge. I'm going to give anyone who is interested a few more days to put in their applications and then I'm going to start making decisions.

By the by, no one has PM'd me about the Generic/Universal section yet, so if anyone is interested in moderating that section, please let me know.

Rain_Spider_08
07-20-2007, 04:33 PM
How many pm's have you gotten for horror/dark future? just curious :3

The Wandering Bard
07-20-2007, 05:22 PM
Ha, I love your last saying at the bottom of your posts. I read that and it cracked me up. where if you don't mind me asking. Did you make that up or did you get that form some where else?

Rain_Spider_08
07-20-2007, 08:33 PM
Ha, I love your last saying at the bottom of your posts. I read that and it cracked me up. where if you don't mind me asking. Did you make that up or did you get that form some where else?

I was reading a book by Max Brooks titled "The Zombie Survival Guide" and on the back of the book it had a list of helpful hints that said "Blades don't need reloading." I couldn't help but laugh and agree and it dawned on me that that's why all of my characters seem to be melee fans :D so it's kinda half and half. I'm glad it made you laugh :p

Farcaster
07-23-2007, 06:12 PM
There's still time to apply for most of the positions if you've been on the fence and haven't decided yet whether or not you want to become a mod. I am starting to make decisions though, so please PM me as soon as possible if you're interested.

Rain_Spider_08
07-24-2007, 09:13 PM
I hope you got my pm for horror/dark future... Did you?

spotlight
08-13-2007, 05:06 PM
YO! Farcaster. I would love to be a moderator for my fav genre (supers). It looks as though the respocibilties you listed are a bit beyond what I could produce. Sorry, man.