PDA

View Full Version : Edge of the Empire.

Truwen
03-05-2015, 02:01 PM
I am looking to fill my group, we are starting an Edge of the Empire campaign. We have been playing D&D 3.5e. My goal is to expand our library of games to D&D 5e and Star Wars: Edge of the Empire.

I am shooting for sometime around 3 or 4 in the afternoon every second Saturday.

Books needed: Just the EOTE Core rule book.
Dice Needed: Star wars Dice. You can buy a pack for 15$ locally, about 12$ on amazon or 5 dollars if you have an android or iphone for the dice app. Otherwise, there are conversion rules to utilize standard dice. I have 2 android devices with the apps and 2 sets of dice.

My plan for Saturday the 7th is to discuss and create characters and run through the beginning campaign from the beginners set. So those that are not familiar with the rules can become somewhat accustomed. I have not played this with a group yet, so I am going to be doing a lot of referencing of the rule book.

Leave me a PM if you're interested and available for Saturday March 7th around 3pm and we can discuss further details.

I am going to, at least for now, switch this to an online format using the Fantasy Grounds software. If anyone is interested, I have the unlimited license so no purchase necessary. You can contact me here on the forums for further information.