PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Valley Area Game, "Loot and Love" Campaign (Idaho)

Jason T. Scott
01-19-2015, 11:10 PM
Hello, thank you for considering my campaign.

I would really love to GM my own game in the Treasure Valley area. Unfortunately, the area is not exactly a hotbed of gaming goodness. I know that things in the valley can be really spread out, and people can be separated by vast distances, such as Ontario and Kuna. So please make sure you can make it to the location where the game is being held without too much difficulty (it's Phoenix Fire Games in Meridian).

As for the game time, it will be weekly, and I am leaning toward Saturday at 4:00 PM. However, I can be very flexible and I am free all day on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays.

I will provide some background information about it before you commit. The geography of the setting is homebrew, though so far it fits well into the default D&D setting. The religious pantheon and Planes structure are borrowed from the Forgotten Realms setting. As mentioned earlier, I would prefer to focus on combat and exploration more than social interaction, but I am not averse to it, I just feel that I am better at executing mechanics. If there are some roleplayers in the group, I can definitely adapt and allow for more roleplaying. Please note, I am a novice GM, so please be aware that I am inexperienced, but I love learning and improving my form, so do not be afraid to give me feedback.

If you have any questions or are seriously considering joining, please e-mail me at xxslashingfistxx@gmail.com for more information, such as pre-game settings (like starting level and homebrew rules) and background information.