PDA

View Full Version : Dragons Fall

Azbotti
12-20-2014, 06:00 PM
ok so im looking for a group of players for the Pathfinder game i would like to get started by the new year but atm it just depends on whats going on. i am a rather new gm and the D20 system isnt something ive done much extensivly in so i would like a group that is willing to deal with it. the campaign has a heavy focus on dragons and its in a new map that im currently working on. the race and classes dont matter and the more evil classes are rather odder in the setting such as the drow being a little less slavery driven i have back story for the things that are different i the world but it would take more time typing this than id perfer. there might be a few things having to do with character backstory issues so before the campagin starts i would like to get everyones stories and make sure it fits into the settings if that be ok. location i hhave no clue but im willing to put this just about anywhere i was suggested to roll20 and even told ttoo try it here in the chat room that comes down to a majority vote anything else id be willing to look into trying. point to bear i dislike tatical maps annd because of that i wont use them i may have a battle map for a few things but beyond that its all talk and dice i will have a world map published thhough and iit will be an item that atleast one has to carry. the starting levels are 1 but also im warning that i ould like to have this as a rather higher powered campaign overall like i said this will have a very large focus on dragons and interacting with them. and another thing that will be needed by me for the story purpose is a rough estimate on how your character will be played i think thats everything if ii dont respond to posts im in the chat rooms most of the taime and if im nt send me a pm i will get back to you
Thanks,
Azbotti

Azbotti
12-23-2014, 01:52 AM
ok so im going to clarify things you will get a dragon of olor that will match the way your character is and will as te bond deepens get abilities of that dragon this is homebrewed out as the abilities will be different for each character

Zhenn
12-28-2014, 09:50 AM
Ive played a few bouts of DnD but you mentioned Dragons and I was excited.... Id most likely be in depending on the time you plan to run this.

Azbotti
12-28-2014, 08:15 PM
well the plan is not yet set so if there is a specific tim that you would prefer then we might be able to do it

istoaufrien
12-29-2014, 11:23 PM
PM sent.

Azbotti
01-08-2015, 05:43 PM
bump

Ashkor
01-13-2015, 04:18 PM
I'm in