PDA

View Full Version : help with the dev of a game

Azbotti
12-08-2014, 08:39 PM
im not actually sure if this is the right place t ost this. i am looking for a group of people to help in the development of a game. i have many of the basics but need to expand many things along with buildingthe world and the character options. if you are interested in helping me answer here i will send you the inromation i have right now. the game is yet to be named but it is a techfantasy apocalypse. i have some done already like i stated earlier but ive developed writers block and find myself unable to think of what it is that i should work on so with having a team together it would probably go faster. umm i dont care about experiance as long as it stays within the genre.

Matt James
12-09-2014, 07:23 PM
Are you looking for someone to do the work? What's the end goal?

falinxelote
12-10-2014, 07:26 AM
I would suggest logging into chat and just talking with folks in there. I usually do when I get stuck. Find someone that is interested and just talk through what you have. In my experience that usually fixes writers block, just the act of explaining how it works can open the creative flow.

Azbotti
12-10-2014, 09:18 PM
well the goal is to get a group of people to help withh the work wiith the hopes of getting t published along with of course it getting published a equal share of profit if possible