PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from the Northwest

Silmon
07-18-2007, 08:00 AM
Howdy!
I have just moved up to Camano Island/Stanwood in Washington State. I have been an avid GM for the past 28 years. I am currently looking for players. Check out my profile!

Silmon

Farcaster
07-18-2007, 11:28 AM
I typically put 20+ hrs per week into my campaigns that includes adjusting plots to creating player handouts/props.

Holy Hell! My players are lucky if I put in more than four hours of preperation per gaming session. That's a staggering figure. (I hope my players don't see this, they might be jealous) :cool:

Silmon
07-18-2007, 10:09 PM
Holy Hell! My players are lucky if I put in more than four hours of preperation per gaming session. That's a staggering figure. (I hope my players don't see this, they might be jealous) :cool:

hehe :) , It's just something that I have always done. I do take my gaming seriously and I am always striving to improve my game.

Obtw, if anyone knows of a group in need of a GM, a good store to game at, or local conventions let me know. I am willing to travel a bit (30 miles) for my gaming fix :D .

Silmon

Foesbane
07-19-2007, 07:07 AM
Well met I am new to these forums also, I live about an hour away but travel is easy for me. I would be interested in GAMING with you, but honestly not sure how we do this protocol wise.

Ed Zachary
07-19-2007, 07:15 AM
I would be interested in playing with you, but honestly not sure how we do this protocol wise.

The proper verb would be "gaming".

Certain types of "playing" are against forum protocol.

But it seems there are quite a few members close by to where you are.

Moritz
07-19-2007, 08:20 AM
Heh, I just make it up as I go.

Foesbane
07-19-2007, 07:27 PM
LOL ok it was early in the AM when i posted that pleaese pardon my poor choice of wording. Yes Gaming, need it, want it, got to have it :D . I am abit confused on how to use this site to find games and and gamers/GM's.

Ed Zachary
07-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Hit the [Home] link on the top toolbar.

Then go to the [Player Quick Search] on the left, half way down the page.

Type in your area code and the distance, usually 50 miles.