PDA

View Full Version : havent thought of one lol

Kasonth
10-25-2014, 01:17 PM
hello me and my husband are looking for new gamers to join us in our newly combined systems of whitewolf and Marvel. we both love gaming and as well as being GM and Co GM we will also be acting as fellow players. we will be starting to get gaming started as soon as we have atleast 1 more player but will gladly accept more players up to a total of 8 players in our group. if you have any questions about our gaming styles please dont hesitate to message us.

Sneaksta
10-26-2014, 02:57 AM
Hi! First, I am interested in how you will merge White wolf and Marvel!

Kasonth
10-27-2014, 11:57 AM
Hi! First, I am interested in how you will merge White wolf and Marvel!
trust me it was not easy to do but after my husband and i sat down for a while we figured it out with white wolf having to use so many die and marvel only using 2 we figured well if 2 marvel characters get into a fight then we use marvel system die rolls if 2 white characters get into a fight we use white wolf system die rolls, but then how do you figure out a white wolf and marvel character you use marvel less of a headache trying to figure that out we tried useing whitewolf for that kind of battle didnt work then we thought of wait lets use marvel system if the 2 different gamesystems get into a fight. so when white wolf and marvel characters get into a fight its basiacally marvel die rolls meaning all of our characters will have the F.A.S.E.R.I.P for fighting agility strength endurance reason intuition and psychie. the health for the white characters is a little harder cause you actually have to do math in marvel in white depending on how many success you have determines how many checkmarks you have on your damage counter. so we are still slowly figureing that part out. our old gaming group moved away so now we are looking for new players.