PDA

View Full Version : Random late night game

Metroknight
10-23-2014, 12:02 AM
Hello all. I'm looking to be running random game sessions during the weeknights (1130pm till around 3am central time). These sessions will be held in the chat here on the pen and paper games site.

More info can be found here: http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/group.php?groupid=551

jpatterson
10-23-2014, 11:32 AM
I'll make a character so there's one there, and will try to play if you get some signups. Map and all overall setup and threads and such look good. Very prepared. Good job, look forward to it.

jpatterson
10-26-2014, 06:28 PM
Hey everyone, I signed up, I'm a half-ogre, and I think there's another player too, but this game is still looking for players, for live late night sessions and/or play-by-post activity, whichever (or both) you're able to do! Let's get some more activity here for this simple fantasy adventure game! :cool:

Luciferos
11-21-2014, 08:02 PM
Hey everyone, I signed up, I'm a half-ogre, and I think there's another player too, but this game is still looking for players, for live late night sessions and/or play-by-post activity, whichever (or both) you're able to do! Let's get some more activity here for this simple fantasy adventure game! :cool:

This is a bit different and I usually go for highly complex systems over simplified ones, but I'm more picky about the storytelling than the system by far. Is this shindig still looking to happen and needing new people?

Metroknight
11-23-2014, 03:12 PM
It is still happening if I can get enough people. Only need a few to start it.

seadogstyle
11-25-2014, 11:10 PM
Hi everyone! I'm interested! Is there a date set? I'm EST, so it would be 12:30am-4am? I could probably swing it if I don't work the next day. RP skills at that hour are not guaranteed. :P I have a lot of reading to do but I will try to blitz it with the help of Thanksgiving. (if an earlier post showed up it's because I had the wrong time zone)

Luciferos
11-26-2014, 12:31 PM
Seadog: Friday nights look probable, it's Metro's slowest night at work and, well, the next day is the weekend. I am also amenable to playing on weekdays, I work 8 AM to 10 PM but I am comfortable with staying up late one night here or there.

Metroknight
11-26-2014, 09:40 PM
I get to work at 11pm central but usually busy till 1130ish due to associates leaving the property. 3 to 4am central is the latest because after that associates start to show up. Seadog that would put the gaming window inside 1230ish to 4 - 5 am ish. It will be on a friday. I could do it any other week night but the window would be smaller. The game doesn't have to span the whole time if anyone has a more limited time but I'm stuck at work for the whole shift so one might want to take advantage of a captive gm.