tesral
10-20-2014, 05:38 PM
Mass Sheep

Summoning
Level: Mage 4
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 round
Range: 120'r
Effect: one sheep per level of the caster.
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: No
Spell Resistance: No

The spell summons one sheep per level of the caster to appear at random within the radius of the spell. They do what sheep do.

The material component is a bit of wool

---When you bore the DM he gets whimsical

Malruhn
10-21-2014, 10:38 AM
Stupid spells like this could save a village from starvation and earn SERIOUS reputation bonuses for a caster.

tesral
10-21-2014, 10:51 AM
My brain goes there. Working on a mass sleep power and well, it's only one letter.,

DMMike
10-23-2014, 07:37 PM
Does this summon real sheep or magical sheep? The spell level (4) points toward a real sheep, I suspect.

Animate dead works almost as well. Whenever I find a dead animal on the road in Skyrim, it gets animated and follows me for 60 seconds.

tesral
10-24-2014, 07:30 AM
Real sheep that do what sheep do. they don't obey the caster follow them around or such. Eat grass, poop, and eventually make more sheep.

Hmm it needs a big more explanation as to the kind of sheep. I think what ever variety are the most common in the area. To wit:

Mass Sheep
Summoning
Level: Mage 4
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 round
Range: 120'r
Effect: one sheep per level of the caster.
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: No
Spell Resistance: No

The spell summons one domestic sheep per level of the caster to appear at random within the radius of the spell. They do what sheep do. They cannot be commanded or even gathered without herding aides.

The variety of sheep will be the most common type of sheep in the area. "Area" being as far as one needs look to find sheep. If there is one sheep five miles away that is the kind you get.

The material component is a bit of wool.