PDA

View Full Version : PPG Exclusive Adventure [5e D&D] - Step 1: Choose your climate...

Matt James
10-17-2014, 03:06 PM
Who would be interested in a PPG exclusive adventure? No worries, I won't be charging money, and it will be freely available for download here at Pen and Paper Games.

Because it's an adventure about game I enjoy (D&D), I figure we can make a game out of making an adventure for the game that I enjoy (did you follow that?) :D

So let's start off with choose the climate/envion of the adventure. If it's not on the list, no biggie. Just roll with it. This is supposed to be fun. Polls will close after 3 days, so even if a few people vote, I'll roll with that.

DMMike
10-18-2014, 11:08 AM
My votes are going to lean heavily in the Norse direction. I find that to be an underserved, awesome genre.

Go get 'em, Matt!

Matt James
10-19-2014, 08:22 AM
I do love Norse mythology!

This poll closes today. The next option will be posted tonight.

jpatterson
10-19-2014, 10:02 AM
Looking good, I'll be interested to see how something like this works from scratch, start to finish. Actually giving a little info on each step or how you decide what to include or start would be helpful to some, I imagine. Like for me, I can do this too, come up with, maybe randomly, a basic setting, say Arctic. But THEN what? How do you decide WHAT to do there?

DMMike
10-19-2014, 12:21 PM
Good adventures start with good villains.

Matt James
10-20-2014, 07:19 AM
So, it looks like the climate of our adventure will be in Moderate settings. I may make it a tag colder than average due to Polar being the second most popular choice. Perfect for the suggested Norse backdrop. I'll get the next poll up here shortly. Thanks to all who have participated.