PDA

View Full Version : North Seattle Area, WA - Couple looking for Pathfinder Group

lithxe
10-14-2014, 08:43 PM
My husband and I live in the Seattle area and have been looking for a long-term Pathfinder group.

EDIT 2: We are now full! If anyone has to leave for whatever reason I will re-open this topic... c:

EDIT: We have 4 of us total right now (including DM) but wouldn't mind one more! You would be joining a campaign in progress, but we have only had a single meeting as of Oct 27. We are meeting every Sunday at noon and plan on long sessions of 6-8 hours. Please be available for the long-haul, we would love a group that will stick together for a while! Food and drinks provided, or feel free to bring stuff. ^-^

Meetings will be at our place, as we own an Emissary D&D table which would allow us to keep our games set up between play sessions, and gives everyone a set work area. We are also fine if someone wants to be DM, otherwise we have it covered.

Info you might be wondering about:
- Meeting Sundays at noon, 6-8 hour play sessions, weekly
- We have many (if not all) of the books and a medium collection of minis (only thing you'll need is your own set of dice)
- We have tilesets for outdoors, towns, and sewers, plains, otherwise everything is sketched on a large graph with good ol' imagination
- 50% RP / 50% combat, casual and fun
- Drinks and nibbles provided (or feel free to bring stuff too)
- Husband and I are 29/25
- We do have a dog and cat so be aware if you are allergic to pets, all super friendly and will be in the back room anyway

If you think you might be interested, please post or email me at sartell.rachel@gmail.com.

Thanks!

lithxe
10-16-2014, 01:23 AM
Still looking for one more since someone backed out!

Celt
11-04-2014, 09:57 PM
If you are willing to consider two people, my wife and I would be interested. I haven't played Pathfinder, but I have the rules, and have been interested in playing as I love 3.5 and Pathfinder appears to be even better. My wife has only played Shadowrun, but is a great roleplayer and is looking forward to getting into a D&D game.

We will likely be gone this weekend (but that is not the norm). If you are interested, send me a message. If two is one too many, we wish you the best! Thanks!

- Chris

lithxe
11-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Sent you a PM Chris! :)