PDA

View Full Version : (Rochester, NY) New group looking for players

Matthew Hein
09-21-2014, 05:06 PM
Greetings all!

I'm looking at starting a weekly/bi-monthly group of adults looking to do some table-top campaigning and the occasional one-off. Initially, our first few meetups are planned to happen at Millennium Games in Henrietta. It's a great neutral location for everyone to have an initial meet and get a feel for the other players. The gaming area at Millennium can get a little loud though so eventually, once schedules and ideas are sorted out, games can be played at someones house. My girlfriend and I have space, along with the GM i have lined up.

Game ideas we have range from D&D to Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu to Numenera, and anything in between. Right now there are about 4 players and a GM, all of who are very flexible and willing to try something new.

I'm starting this group because my girlfriend and I just started a 5e D&D campaign and she loves it. However, once every Wednesday for two hours with the occasional missed week isn't enough for us, so, here we are! Our ideal group will be meeting once or every other week for between 3-6 hours or more! I mean, just think of all the levels you could get in one weekend lol!

We're in our early thirties, the other players/GM ages range between 40-50, but there are no age or other limitations. Just come with an open mind, a willingness to try something new and a desire to have a great time!

Right now, our first meetup is planned for either this Saturday or Sunday, the 27th/28th, although that date won't be locked in until I hear back from people by Wednesday.

If you want to get in contact with me and get a better idea of what we're looking for then you can reply to this thread, send me a PM, or reach me at matthew.hein113@gmail.com.

Hope to hear back from some of you soon!