PDA

View Full Version : Online Game: GM wanted for game set in Harry Potter universe

Maniah
09-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Myself and two other players are looking for a GM to run an online game set in the Harry Potter universe. We haven't decided on a system but Fate Accelerated seems like it might work good. The major characters from the book do NOT have to be included in the game (I personally prefer they don't show up). The story can be set any time, anywhere. If it starts in Hogwarts though, we should probably all be in the same grade at least.

I cant speak for the other players on this, but at least for me, I want to see character development and story. I'm not looking for a dungeon/monster of the week type game. I'm not adverse to those things, I just don't want it to be the focus.

Im hoping to find a GM that can commit to regularly scheduled games, and a long term campaign if we all get along well. Once a week on Wednesdays, central time. Myself, my husband, and my friend can play any time Wednesday. I might have to very occasionally miss a game due to work. I'm a 911 dispatcher and sometimes can't avoid overtime on Wednesday.

My ideal group size for online games based on my experience is 3-5 players. I currently have 3 players but if you want to add more, that is perfectly fine.

Maniah
09-09-2014, 08:12 PM
Still looking for a GM. I figure it's a long shot, but I'll at least bump this once before giving up.

OdinOneEye
09-18-2014, 09:57 PM
I might be interested in doing this!

mcinnis138
09-27-2014, 12:42 PM
Still looking for a GM. I figure it's a long shot, but I'll at least bump this once before giving up.

That does sound interesting. For me, the only downside at the moment is the Wednesday. I run a Call of Cthulhu game on Wednesdays at the moment, but that should be wrapping up in about a month or so. If you are still looking then, I would be interested. I will just have to brush up on the FATE system as I have never used it before. Feel free to drop me a PM here if you wish, and we can discuss it.

Ben