PDA

View Full Version : Vampire the Masquerade - Blood and Power

Forgotten.Curse
08-21-2014, 07:08 PM
A few of the timing considerations may be negotiable. Saturday cannot be done... do not try to suggest Saturday.
Any changes in the play times will be noted in posts.
Additionally I am willing to run the game in either the Pen and Paper Chat rooms if Available or on Skype.
While the Game is listed as 100% role playing, actual combat is factor and choice of the players.

This game is ideal for the old school VtM players that had either got up to being being very powerful or never quite made it that far.
In this game you are the ones in charge. You have deal with clans movements and actions. Their mistakes play negatively on your status and influences, theirs successes give you bragging rights and reason to make the other clans fear and respect you. You are in charge but how will you handle these young upstarts trying to push in and take the power you have accumulated over centuries. Worse yet, how will you deal with the other clans that are also trying to weaken you influence. Inside and outside of the Camarilla.

Characters will start unreasonably high and will be expected to be power players. Ideally each player will be the only one of their own clan. Status will have a very big impact in this game series. Not all participating are required to be Camarilla.

Captain America
08-31-2014, 11:55 AM
As you know, I'd be happy to play. So if you decide to use me just give a ping. :)

Captain America
09-02-2014, 11:07 PM
Got you a second player as well.