PDA

View Full Version : Azbottis Rogue Trader

Azbotti
08-18-2014, 11:58 PM
I am a new GM so i do want a group that is willing to accept that that needs to be said first if thats a bad idea to you then dont bother however this is a Rogue Trader game set into the Warhammer 40K universe which from what i can gather is different than WHFRP i cant say id be an overly heavy handed GM but i will throw opposition at you in a variety of ways and will play off whatever back story you give me i can help build charecter sheets if needed and i even have rules for playing any of the aliens that can be found in the Warhammer 40K universe if you have any question please get a hold of me. i have built a lot for this campaign everything from heretics to alien species star systems and even working on an expanse for your characters to explore and map out. Morashitar has suggested that we play in the chatroom thats available through this site and i feel that it would be a decent idea to atleast start there we may moved to something else but for now id like to do something like that. thank you all