PDA

View Full Version : The Eremite Triptych

unkyrich
08-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Hi.

I'm running a long term Mummy: The Curse game. This is a game from the World of Darkness (new rules). It takes place over several thousand years - the game began in Rome around the time of Julius Caesar, and has moved now to the years of Constantinople, 6th Century.

It's one of the most structured games I've ever run, but we've been in need of players since it began.

We have one online player, and more are welcome.

Players take the roles of the "Deathless," individuals empowered by god-like beings to enact their will for eternity. The mummies live for brief moments of time before returning to the land of the dead to refresh themselves.

If this sounds remotely interesting to you, feel free to contact me. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

This game is on-going, and new characters will receive a small boost so as to not be totally overshadowed by the current characters.

Thanks for reading.

Vilytch
08-11-2014, 11:35 PM
Hey this sounds pretty legit and I'd like to say I'm very interested in playing however in the interest of full disclosure I am not too experiences with true roleplay and TRPG's in general however if you and the other player don't mind that I would love to give this a shot.

unkyrich
08-13-2014, 07:58 PM
Thanks for your interest.

If you don't mind playing via Google plus, you're more than welcome to join you. (According to your profile, you're in Southern California; we're near Silicon Valley.) The group is fairly easy going, so I don't think it'll be a problem with you picking up what's going on.

Vilytch
08-14-2014, 10:54 PM
I can play via google+, though i read through the rules and would very much like an explanation because i got lost and pretty confused. Looks like a very interesting game though, and if possible for one more of the other players to help me in making a character that would be great. My nickname on g+ is Vilytch and pic related its the profile on g+ too.4292