PDA

View Full Version : Traitor's War

Wick
07-28-2014, 09:59 PM
I am looking for 4-6 mature players for a Pathfinder game in the Omaha/Bellevue, Nebraska area. I prefer to DM every two weeks for 4-8 hour sessions (based on availability of players) . The weekend works the best for me between family responsibilities, work, and Grad school. I like to weave interesting plot lines and make the characters apart of the world. I use my own game world setting and the players help me expand my world. I would say that about half is role play and half is combat, but much of that is driven by the players. I am fairly new to Pathfinder so for some rules it is still learn as you go for me. I have been gaming since 1990 and DM'ing since about 1996.

I can also run a few other game systems as well. I have a zombie Apocalypse campaign (Palladium system's Dead Reign) ready to go and modules for Exodus (D20 Modern set in Fallout-esque world).

If you have any questions or are interested in hopefully a long term game, please PM me or send me an e-mail (please include "Pathfinder game" subject line so I don't leave it in my junk mail.)

-Wick
c_wickwire@Hotmail.com (ire@Hotmail.com)

Wick
07-31-2014, 04:48 PM
My world has its own geography and pantheon of gods. I am fairly new to Pathfinder (not DMing or playing RPGs) so to make things easier on me I run with the core book races/classes. I may be willing to compromise if you make a good case for something you want external to core. No traits, just too difficult to deal with especially for NPCs. I have a fairly generous point buy system for attributes which should net you an 18 without killing all of your other stats. 75 attribute points to be spent in a 1:1 ratio.

I enjoy gaming around a table with a good group with whom legends can be forged. I prefer to game at my place which has furnished basement and a nice table with plenty of room. Not a fan of crowded game shops where you have more noise and less comfort, but am willing to go if need be.

Wick
08-04-2014, 06:10 AM
I have set up a game for 09 AUG Saturday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. I currently have 2 players but need a 3rd player or more.

-Wick
C_wickwire@Hotmail.com