PDA

View Full Version : lost adventurer

DougR
07-11-2007, 09:38 AM
So there I was, D20 in hand... about to make that ever important reflex save. Shoulda known better than to take a dwarven rouge named Brikit up against a pair of big old ogres... Flaprixander and Bulp were their names... nasty one that Bulp... lots o' nasty little tricks in that bag o'his... all i saw was a pretty blue flash... musta failed the save I guess cause I found myself in a place called Denton, Texas... land o'the crazy people and that burnin' hot sun...

I know there're others like me out here... all these pretty dice and no-where to roll'em. I would love to find a game to join... if you don't mind an old geezer... okay not all that old...

I love those low level mind-benders as much as the 30+ level apocalyptic planet-cleaners.

Games I've played/GM'ed... a lot;
Star Wars, Modern D20, DnD 3.5... and a very cool combination of all three.
Whaddayathink - Black half dragon, light-saber totin' Dark Jedi, infiltrator... ina Capitol ship!
Your job is to take the ship and take him down before he... well you get the picture.

wanna play... wanna play!!!

DougR

Moritz
07-11-2007, 10:02 AM
Holding fast to his d20, giving it a slight shake, then Jesus throws the die; landing on a natural miracle 20, and JESUS SAVES vs Death.

Welcome Doug

There are a whole lot of players in this area. You're sure to find a game.

DougR
07-11-2007, 10:26 AM
Ah yes... believers playin' DnD... good action... keep the Faith!

Moritz
07-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Amen and all that stuff.

Farcaster
07-11-2007, 05:57 PM
*Farcaster recently made his save (nat-20) and saved vs. Living in Texas*

Not that I have anything against Texas other than the oppressive heat. Of course, up in Seattle today we're spiking as high as 95! But, its an exception, not the rule. :)