PDA

View Full Version : Darksun

eventhorizon
06-25-2014, 06:59 AM
Hi i have been a GM for 30+ years. Used all the D&D editions and most of their settings. I also have used a fair number of systems. As this is a darksun for those both familiar and not, the setting is very different psionics is a staple in the campaign, (till 5th decides to re-do psionics ) we will be using allot of the rules from a darksun specific book which is 2nd edition so to updated it house rules had to be used. there are restrictions on what classes are playable and which are not, the same goes for races. I am strictly looking for players that have little to no experience playing the setting (players experience overall is not a issues , new and vets alike are welcome), and are looking for a more story centered play style.No min/max, power gamer,or rule lawyers please

Satsuma
08-13-2014, 12:56 AM
Hi there,

My boyfriend and I would be interested in joining, depending on the time. We're on the west coast so we can't do too early in the morning.

We both have experience playing 4e although not much with 5e or Dark Sun. We've both listened to the Penny Arcade podcasts in the Dark Sun setting, so we have an idea what it's all about.

We're both flexible when it comes to rules, and we might need a bit of coaching when it comes to the 5e rules change. We have the PHB on its way, but it hasn't arrived yet.

Could you give me more details with respect to the time, etc?

Sneaksta
08-13-2014, 03:49 AM
I am also interested. But timing is very crucial as my days off are mon and friday

deaconabyss
08-13-2014, 10:10 AM
I am also interested. But timing is very crucial as my days off are mon and friday

Yeah what he said, only played one session of the first edition but made plenty of characters.