PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a gaming group in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Nightcap
06-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Hello! I and a friend are looking for a regular gaming group in the Dallas area, though we would be more than willing to drive quite a ways for one if it were on the weekend. Dungeons and Dragons or any version, or similar game like Pathfinder, would be preferable, but a horror game like Call of Cthulhu would work too...possibly even a group that diverges into random board games or non-competitive M:TG. I'm an experienced RPGer who has been out of gaming for a while, so I'm versed in D&D of all versions except 4e. My friend is new to pen and paper gaming, but she seems hooked already after a weekend at the North Texas RPG Convention, where she got to play her first AD&D game.

If anyone know of a group who has room for 2 more players, both mature, regular bathers, who are easy to get along with and not prone to making things difficult, then please point us the way!

DerBuud
07-20-2014, 12:04 AM
Hi!q My Wife and I are also new to DnD. We just picked up the 5th ed. starter set. We're trying to find a group also. Have you had any luck finding one? We're available on Sundays and Mondays. Maybe we could start a group together. We're looking to play once a week or everyother week.