PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Pathfinder Players

Tea
06-09-2014, 11:19 AM
I'm a member of a group that had was starting to play the Rise of the Rune Lords campaign but two of our players ended up bringing the game to a halt. We barely began the game and we'd love to try playing again with some players who actually enjoy the game enough to come to the meetings. New players are welcome as well as experiences players. We are free to meet Monday, Tuesday or Saturday evenings and would like to meet once a week. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Jeremiah Ferril
06-16-2014, 11:15 PM
I've never played Pathfinder, but I'd love to experience something new. Although I don't get off work until 7:30pm during the week, I have Saturdays free. Hit me up with some details or if you have any questions for me. Thanks!

Miah

Tea
06-20-2014, 03:34 PM
Okidoki. Sorry about taking so long to respond I had to poke at the DM and other player. You would make three so we still need another to have a decent party size. Anyway... the other player (and the two that aren't playing anymore) were also completely new to Pathfinder and I haven't been playing for very long but the DM is good at explaining things. He's running a campaign called Rise of the Rune Lords which is one of the first Pathfinder campaigns published so it's like a classic. He has some house rules especially about giving common feats for free so that we have more room to build characters around their back story. You can have the longest back story ever if you like. He weaves those into the main storyline so if you like roleplaying there is plenty of places to have character growth and learn about backgrounds. If you want to have a character goal to work towards that's fun to add in.
The other player is named JT and he plays a dwarf cleric and my name is Catie. I play a gnome sorceress and the whole things starts during the festival. We didn't get very far at all the first time we tried playing so we don't know anything about the actual plot. Oh and the DM is actually my fiance and his name is Shawn. We meet at our house cause it has a big dining room table to play on and we don't have to move the mats and such. So.. does it seem like something you would be up for trying?

Jeremiah Ferril
06-25-2014, 12:00 AM
That would definitely be something I would be interested in. I can also see if my girlfriend would be interested in playing if we need another player. She's a long time RPer though I believe she's new to Pathfinder as well. Let me know about a time we could meet up as a group and get to know each other, or just jump right into playing :).

Jeremiah Ferril
06-25-2014, 04:19 PM
My girlfriend said she's definitely in. So let us know. I know Saturday will work best for us due to work schedules.

Tea
06-25-2014, 11:34 PM
That's the most wonderful news ever. ^.^ We've really been wanting to try this game again and terrified we wouldn't find more players. I think having you two would be a perfect fit. Since I'm just a player I'm going to have the GM fill you in on anything else. The first time we all meet up it will just be to meet and talk about how it's going to run and what you guys are looking for in a roleplay. Is there an email I should give him and are there any questions you have right off the bat?

Jeremiah Ferril
06-26-2014, 07:58 AM
I sent you a PM with my email, we look forward to hearing back from you guys! As for questions the only one I can think of off the top of my head is does this adventure just use the core rule book. We're looking to pick up a copy of the core rule book, so we can read over classes, races and all that good stuff. That way we're as prepared as possible and knowledge on character creation and a basic understanding of the rules :)

LotusFox12
08-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Hello Tea,

Would you happen to have room for one more, perhaps? I have played quite a few Pathfinder games, and I'm currently looking for a group in the Tulsa area with whom I could play.

Thank you,
Lotus.

Tea
08-14-2014, 09:46 PM
I'm so sorry for the late response. We are full on players but I wish you luck on finding a group and if we start a new game I will be posting on here and look for your name first.