PDA

View Full Version : Needing help creating a PC for a Pathfinder Game

Carodwen
06-02-2014, 11:25 PM
I have a specific character in my mind and I just do not know how to make it come to life. I want to make a bard (now let me explain lol I know Bards are not popular in some groups) I want the Bard to have a acute excellence in bows. To excel in performing specifically Dancing, Singing, Wind instruments (Pan pipe) and Of course her Lute and to evolve into a Gypsy that can stop you with the sling of a whip, that can heal and crowd control just as well as a cleric or a bard. Lullaby, Charm, Sleep disguise, stealth, sneaky, (As in finding out useful info without being caught) Fortune teller with her handy dandy Harrow Deck very spiritual, loyal to faith. Could someone help me figure this out. Its driving me crazy.I actually already have the bardic archer build figured out its melding everything else with it.

Carodwen
06-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Never mind I will figure it out somehow

Soft Serve
06-04-2014, 01:49 PM
I don't know Pathfinder well enough to assist you here I think. Though, I did just today in a bookstore find the Pathfinder NPC codex. (http://www.amazon.com/Pathfinder-Roleplaying-Game-NPC-Codex/dp/1601254679)

Maybe you can find it somewhere, and maybe it might help you out? Sorry Caro.

Carodwen
06-04-2014, 03:08 PM
Its cool. A savage worlds forum actually helped me out. Take care!