PDA

View Full Version : What Lies Inside - A Palladium Dead Reign Campaign

ATeddyBear
05-25-2014, 05:19 PM

3 months ago, None of you could of known that would of been your last weekend get-together. You heard what was going on then, but didn't expected it to go so far. For things to go so wrong. To do things you never expected to do. Will you fall or truly find what lies inside?

What Lies Inside is a player driven Dead Reign campaign. Your choices effect how situations play out and the consequences that follow. Combat is always high-risk and death could happen at a moments notice. Such is the nature of any zombie themed RPG.

I have one major house rule/modification and that is weapon damage have been increased significantly across the board. This is to make zombie combat easier, but non-zombie combat is more risky.

I am open to both new and experienced players. No experience is required in playing Palladium games. Going to be using Roll20, or Skype + Roll20 if their setup isn't optimal. I have Roll20 compatible character sheets also.

Reply or PM me on here if your interested and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.