PDA

View Full Version : Asceron Asunder

Footless
05-16-2014, 03:51 PM
I'm an experienced player/DM playing for about 15 years. For the last 4, I've been running various campaigns within my own setting. It's getting fairly fleshed out...not on the scale of FR, obviously, but players have enjoyed the games. Especially since it is a homebrew and smaller scale, players have the ability to influence the world more. I will be hosting the game 2-3 times a month in Waterbury. My work hours are a little abnormal, and my days off are Tues/Wed so I'd prefer Mon, Tues or Wed afternoon/evening. I tend to mix up action with RP, and sessions have varied from one extreme to the other, the story and players' interests being the driving factor. Players at my table can operate within the gamut of supplements for 3.5, and some third party material upon approval. I don't Monty Hall a game, nor am I a rules lawyer. I just aim to have fun, and for the players to get into the game and be creative. The optimum table for me is 4 or 5. Plans are to set the game at at least twice a month. Any questions are welcome.

Also, I've been messing around with Wild Talents, and Shadowrun. Those two settings have a lot of potential so any players/DM's with background interested in those systems let me know.