PDA

View Full Version : FL- Ft.Lauderdale (The World of Xornasus) 3.5 D&D

Zorastor
07-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Running a home made traditional D&D fantasy game using 3.5 rules. The world is called Xornasus and it's full of major magic, arcane as well as divine. The current party is level 5 and moving up fast! We have 3 full time players and one other that comes around once so often. Current players classes are paly5, Rangr5, Sorc5, and the absent Bard5. Ive been playing a NPC Druid6 to help the current group untill we get other PCs. Newcomers will be able to roll up any character class within the core PHB at current party level. Please, only mature adults (18+).
Ive been playing D&D for over 20 years and a DM for over 4 years. My style of DMing is casual. I dont know everything and learn something everyday. Xp and magic items are not free but not impossible to earn. Our style of play is somewhere in the middle of "Kick in the door" to Light Role Play ( a little of both)
If your interested please email me jpmcarpenter@hotmail.com (jpmcarpenter@hotmail.com)
I will send you further info about the World of Xornasus -history and current state.
Let me know a little about you and what your interest are. Feel free to send me a copy of your character sheet and or character ideas.
JPMCarpenter