PDA

View Full Version : Dark Days in Sion Readers Thread

Narayan
04-18-2014, 04:40 PM
Readers, please post any comments or questions you have about the game here. Those of us who are playing the game would appreciate your feedback and appreciation. Thanks very much! Long live Sion!

rtcvb32
04-18-2014, 05:30 PM
I had the impression the Sion game was private and locked (since unless I'm logged in I can't get into the thread).

Narayan
04-18-2014, 11:26 PM
That's not true anymore. I changed it to public at least a month ago. Umiushi turned me on to the fact he couldn't view anything as a non-group member. I had no idea for the longest time. I just logged out and verified that I can view all the content now.

rtcvb32
04-19-2014, 01:06 AM
I wasn't sure if it was intentional, specifically to keep spammers off. Glad to know it's fixed.

riyad
10-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Water is also standing in King [https://web.facebook.com/riyad.biswas.5076#]Circle [url] and Sioux Raid. .... Day of the Mirror: Pirajada Syed Amjad Haseen Bakery Huzur calls the qiblah, Kalyanami Gangopadhyay said. ..... This was how he used to help his mother. And Rukasena has done The seller or the trader Live Thread ' Got hunger for learning. This is
Dark Days in Sion Readers Thread.