PDA

View Full Version : Well, here we go!

ABBQTurtle
04-12-2014, 06:13 PM
Hello, everybody! I am a...wait for it... NEWB!<3 Yes, a newb. I am very very new to the whole Tabletop scene. For more info on that, check out my profile! ;) Am I a sellout or what?
Anyway!
Ive never been in a group for PnP nor have I ever done it. (unless you count the one I made.) Info on that in my profile. i would love to find some cool people in my area to roleplay with, or Im even cool with online roleplay! Either goes, but local groups are greatly preffered! I live in Tampa Florida, I am a bit of a Steampunk, and I have online roleplayed since I was a kid. So, anything else important is in my profile so check that out and maybe send me a message! Id love to meet you great people and become a part of this community! :)

nijineko
04-12-2014, 07:22 PM
welcome to the forums! we hope to hear lots from you in the various topics. lots of online gaming options as well. =D

ABBQTurtle
04-12-2014, 08:27 PM
welcome to the forums! we hope to hear lots from you in the various topics. lots of online gaming options as well. =D

Thank you Niji! :3 I look forward to it! However, Im a wee bit lost haha. Know any good ideas or places to start?

nijineko
04-18-2014, 11:07 AM
well, the play by post section is one possible starting point, the chat is fairly popular (though might require slightly thicker skin as some of the frequent chatters are a bit temperamental...) there are also sections for specific genres. i suppose it depends on what you are already familiar with, and what you are willing to give a try? what do you like? what do you want to learn?

ABBQTurtle
04-19-2014, 12:09 AM
All in my profile :3

nijineko
04-19-2014, 07:49 PM
arara... profile read.

if you like learning by reading - may i suggest that you look up the four or five or so active games in the play by post section? (you can also tell which they are by the last dates posted ^^ ) i have at least two active myself (carnival of souls, & return to the tomb of horrors), with a few more inactive, plus there are two or three other games that are still ongoing.

Skunkape
04-21-2014, 01:16 PM
Welcome fellow Floridian! Hope you find some players near to and get some gaming in!