PDA

View Full Version : Way of the Wicked

Mathwei
03-17-2014, 11:13 AM

The Kingdom of Talingarde is the most noble, virtuous, peaceful nation in the known world. This is the story of how you burned this insipid paradise to the ground. It’s only fair. They burned you first. They condemned you for your wicked deeds. They branded you. They shipped you to the worst prison in the kingdom. In three days, you die. In three days, the do-gooders pray they’ll be rid of you.
They’ve given you three days. The fools, that’s more than you need to break out.
And then,it will be their turn to face the fire.

We are looking for a few more players to join us for the Award winning Way of the Wicked Adventure Path.
Designed to take a group of talented players from their ignoble beginnings to the heights of power crushing the forces of good that stand in their way.
If you are interested and think you have the maturity, skills and drive to complete this 20 level AP (yes, 1st-20th level) and battle challenges unseen in most normal AP's join us.
Take a look at the players guide http://www.firemountaingames.com/Players_Guide.pdf

Mathwei
06-08-2015, 03:38 PM
Bringing this post back to the top in search of a replacement player.
Due to job relocation I have lost a player for my Saturday afternoon way of the wicked game and we're looking for a replacement. If you are interested in learning more please feel free to shoot us a message.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rochin
06-19-2015, 09:37 PM
I am very interested in finding out more info. The Author of that AP is a friend of mine and I would love to play in it. I have not read much about it besides the players guide. Always wanted to be in an evil themed game.