PDA

View Full Version : [Online][EU] 4E DnD group LF:DM for a new campaign!

Taelos
03-15-2014, 09:35 AM
Hello there,

We are a group of three players (And a fourth that we're chatting up) LF a DM. We're playing 4th edition DnD and are experienced with it. we enjoy both RP and combat sessions and would like to keep them in balance throughout the campaigns. it's supposed to be a relaxed, fun experience, so you should play a character more for its personality than for its streamlined stats.

We will be starting a new campaign between lvls 1-5, as soon as our party is full. We're more leaning towards starting at level five but we'll see!
we'd like to play once a week, 4+ hours a session so please be dedicated, excited about the game and reliable when it comes to making appointments to play.

We usually start around 16/17:00 UTC/GMT+. All of us are in European time zones, so we're looking for people who can work with that, not necessarily from Europe, but able to play when we're awake.

we'll be using Skype to hang out, plan our characters and chill between sessions and roll20/mythweavers for the game itself. next week, we will host a one-shot adventure to meet up and see if we get along, so if you're interested, you are most welcome to join to get a first impression. :)
We do have ideas for a campaign we'd like to do which can speak about over Skype.

If interested, send me a PM, tell me a bit about yourself and your past experiences and your skype to add :) Just something more than "Hey im interested." please.

KOBAL105
03-30-2014, 08:13 PM
My girlfriend and I are looking for a group to play with via Skype are you looking for any new players? username KOBAL105

CrimsenOverlord
04-09-2014, 01:11 AM
This sounds almost perfect for what I'm looking for. I do have one person I'd like to bring with me, and the time may serve to be an issue, but I'll get back to you soon with an application or an apology. I just wanted to let you know I'm interested.