PDA

View Full Version : princes was captured and needs YOU!!!!!! (besm)

ak47
03-10-2014, 08:45 PM
The year 2450 ad
Modern man has achieved a lot, but still fall under feudalism for the one world government. Humans have evolved too many deferent types, magic users (classic mages), chi users (dbz style), psychic (anime/marvel style) and so forth.
In the year 2350 ad, the princes was captured, after 10 years everyone thought she was dead.
100 years later the king gets this video from captures:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LFtNs5TgIM
The king immediately played it world wide on every tv screen movie screen and so forth. Promised anyone that finds her may have her hand in marriage or his full keep of treasure your choice.

Will you take up the challenge? Find her find the people in video, find what the king wants. If u do will it be for love or money or honor.

Basic world design and game data:
It will be besm (big eyes small mouth) point by system
250 points for chars
Open to other races templates but must be approved first
The world continents are exactly like real world except for instead of individual governments for example United States of America, it is United States of America territory under control of Duke (X).

Humans have achieved a simi stable basic form of space travel in the world that is starting to be available to the common man, with technology in current state they can achieve space travel to all the inner rocky planets, but is unable to pass through asteroid belt as far as common people know.

We will be using skype and roll20.
I would like 4-5 players max 2 or 3 just to get started.
time and date of game unknown till i have people interested in joining.

Also final thing:
Warning: This is a group that expects players to respect other players, regardless of gender. Inappropriate/disrespectful behavior toward any player will result in removal from the group.

post here or mail me if you want to join.

ak47
03-11-2014, 06:37 PM
asher dragoone has join and we set game time at 4cst pm 5est pm on Thursday, but he is open to play also Tuesday Wednesday if we need to move it around a bit. So i need 1 or 2 more to start game up.

ArakylBC
03-13-2014, 06:40 PM
How long will you play until?

ak47
03-13-2014, 07:37 PM
How long will you play until?

we usually play in my games till someone has to go.

falinxelote
03-13-2014, 09:37 PM
tentatively I'll say yes

ak47
03-14-2014, 12:36 AM
tentatively I'll say yes

ok well let me know when it becomes a full yes i dont want to set up first game then end up u change ur mind wont be fair to asher

falinxelote
03-14-2014, 09:34 AM
agree the only hold up is I might be changing jobs soon and moving to Nasheville

ak47
03-14-2014, 10:57 AM
agree the only hold up is I might be changing jobs soon and moving to Nasheville

it ok let me know when you know.

ak47
03-19-2014, 03:50 PM
bump