PDA

View Full Version : Joining the Crew

Three-Ring Circus
07-04-2007, 04:47 PM
'ello, all! I'm a 19 year-old Sophomore English major at Framingham State College (Massachusetts) who--after a 3-year deprivation of D&D--is thoroughly interested in gaming again! Check my profile for details.

Anyways, I'm a laid-back guy who's into literature, writing and various sorts of academia in addition to getting exercise and hitting the gym on a regular basis. So, I'd say I've got something for everybody :o . I'm goofy and eccentric, so I tend to get along best with the "artsy" people (though I hate throwing labels on people...it's just so limiting). I'm happy with doing just about anything, whether chilling and having a conversation in a local Starbucks or hitting the beach for a day of frisbee and sun.

Uhhh....yeah. Well, I'm an English major but I may as well be in Marketing, 'cuz that was some shameless self-promotion right there. Anyways, I'd love to hear back from people around the area who are interested in starting a D&D gaming group, or just if you share my interests!
Have a good one.

Farcaster
07-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Welcome to the forums, Three-Ring Circus. An interesting name you've got there. :)

I too was an English major, but sadly dropped it to go into technology. Actually, I'm not-so-secretly going back to finish my English degree. It's a long process when you're 30 and have a family, so take my advice and just get it done now while you're young!

Happy Hunting, my friend!

The Wandering Bard
07-15-2007, 12:35 PM
ah eccentrisity is a good thing. Now for some shameless advertising

PLAY A BARD!!!! they trive on guffy, and other fun skills like Bluff. (This one is for ED Sacrilege in Calimshan) If you like, check out our PbP game I play a bard there. you can see what I mean. Not a lot of people play bards but I personally love the class. Good Luck on your search for players. :)

Rain_Spider_08
07-24-2007, 06:34 PM
Welcome to pen and paper! :D majoring in english? Interesting, I love english but I decided to major in psychology I'll be starting my second semester of college in the fall :D Being an eccentric can be a good good thing lol, ironically my sn on deviant art is eccentric-enigma :P you and I should get along fine, what do you write when you have the time? I enjoy writing stories involving characters I created for rpg games :D especially my WoD characters. Ah, nothing is better than a nice conversation sitting on the patio of starsmucks :D I hope you like it here!