PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun: Dark Nemesis

EpicSpire
02-16-2014, 03:07 PM
Shadowrun: Dark Nemesis

Game Day/Time: To Be Determined

This is a Shadowrun (open ended, progression/story based) Campaign that begins and is mostly centered in the MetroPlex (and surrounding sprawl and barrens) of Arkham Massachusetts.

Your characters may be from anywhere, but for some reason they have ended up in Arkham, either their last run just happened to finish up here or they have decided to flee to Arkham to lay low, or they may just live near the area.

New Players are welcome, experienced players preferred. I am currently deciding to run the game on Maptools, using Ventrilo as the voice chat, I will take suggestions if people prefer other methods.

I would like to have at least 3 players. The characters may know each other, or have performed runs with each other in the past. I will leave that detail up to the individual players.

The characters will be built off of the base 400 BP (no more than 200 may be used on the base Attributes). Your characters have some experience with Shadowrunning, and there for I will hand out bonus Karma (which I usually call xp) after your initial characters are created.
I also have a few pre-generated Characters if you are new to the game and/or donít want to make a character. I will also custom make characters based off of character concepts that you submit to me. Or, of course, you can always make your own character, however I would prefer to be part of the character creation process, so I can get familiar with the character concept as well as to be sure your character will fit into my story.

If you are interested in this game, contact me on Skype, email or PM
Contact info: EpicSpire@gmail.com

If you have Chummer, be sure to have the following sources selected

Arsenal
Artifacts Unbound
Attitude
Augmentation
Corporate Intrigue
Deadly Waves
Euro War Antiques
Digital Grimoire
Ghost Cartels
Gun Heaven
Gun Heaven 2
Hazard Pay
Parabotany
Parageology
Parazoology
Runnerís Companion
Running Wild
Safe Houses
Shadowrun 2050
Shadowrun 4th Edition
Sim Dreams and Nightmares
Spy Games
Street Legends
State of the Art: 2073
Street Magic
The Clutch of Dragons
The Way of the Adept
The Way of the Samurai
This Old Drone
Unfriendly Skies
Unwired
Used Car Lot
War!

Under the Optional Rules Tab:

Limit Skills to 20 dice or 2x (Natural Attribute + Skill Rating) whichever is higher (SR4 61)
Allow skills to be re-Grouped if all ratings are the same (SR4 FAQ)
High Strength affects weapon Recoil (AR 163)
Use Maximum Armor Modifications (AR 44)
Use Armor Suit Capacity (AR 44)
Use Calculated Vehicle Sensor Ratings (AR 105)
Allow any Detection Spell to be taken as Extended range version (SM 165)

Under the House Rules Tab:

Free Contact Points: CHA x 2
Technomancers may select Autosofts as Complex Forms

EpicSpire
02-18-2014, 02:38 PM
Update: Now have 1 player. Looking for 2 -3 more players.

beginners are welcome

Omikias
02-20-2014, 11:38 AM
I'm interested in joinin' up. Messaged you on Skype, but no reply as of yet (then again, it was late at night...) so I'm droppin' interest here. Message me either here or on Skype (Omikias).

EpicSpire
02-20-2014, 09:36 PM
excellent. I just got home and noticed the skype message. so when you are ready feel free to ask questions about the game and throw some concepts for a character my way.

As an Update, Omikias would make the 2nd official player and i have 1 other on a "Maybe" list.

I have space available for 1 or 2 more players. Thanks