PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Adventure

ronpyatt
07-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Saturday, July 7, 2007. (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=246&day=2007-7-7&c=1) So come one come all and bring yer character. PLEASE.
[spotlight] is DM'ing a fantasy adventure using the PDQ system. It has been awhile for [spotlight], and he hopes to make it enjoyable. For those curious, it will be set in a world of [spotlight]'s own design. Look it up under the play by post section and you should find a brief description of the place.

And remember "bring yer character!" Please.

ronpyatt
07-06-2007, 01:18 AM
Alright, I have my character. Let me know if I need to change anything.

Kendi the Witch
After accidentally rescuing a young prince from impaling himself on a fallen tree branch, Kendi was invited to tutor the royal children in the wise arts. It took some months for the children to warm up to Kendi, but they eventually came to look upon him as their very strange uncle. When the kingdom fell on hard times, the royal family had to leave everything behind, which wasn't much. Kendi discovered they were gone after coming back from his search for a familiar, which he failed to find. He has set himself upon a quest to find where the royal family went. Unfortunately, he never bothered to find out any of the family member's real names as they were all prince, princess, your Majesty, your Grace, m'Lord, and other royal titles.

Elemental Air Witch [ ] with the power to transform into air, suffocate living beings, influence the wind, and summon air elementals.

Nimble and dexterous [ ]

Alchemical Lore [ ] the ways of healings and poisons

Royal Stuart [ ] babysitter for a small kingdom that has since gone away

Creepy -2