PDA

View Full Version : Tehm - Before the Fall

CrimsenOverlord
01-27-2014, 09:48 PM
Looking for a couple of players to join us for a campaign of D&D. The game can be local (Highlands County Florida) or online, depending on interested players.

The only requirements to playing with us are as follows: 1) Commit to playing. It is 1 game per week, for around 4 hours (can be longer if agreed by players). If you can't make it once in a while we understand, but don't be flaky and unreliable. Remember, you're choosing to play. 2) If played locally you will need a ride or be able to pitch in for gas. If played online you will need Skype (which is free).

1. What game system are you running and if applicable what edition? Not officially decided yet, but likely D&D Next.
2. What is the setting for the game? A semi-realistic Fantasy world. Pretty standard fare.
3. How many Players are you looking for? 2
4. What's the gaming medium? In person or over Skype. If done online, Maptool is an option for ease of combat.
5. What is the characters' starting status? Lvl 1. Equipment will be discussed at character creation.
6. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? Not particularly. Whatever you wish to play.
7. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Instead of Races, (you will be Human) you will choose from a list of Cultures that will provide the same benefits a Race normally would.
8. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it? Multi-classing and Hybrid classes are allowed.
9. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? No, the players will roll their own dice.
10. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above? It will be a mix of the three styles, varying based on player feedback.
11. When will we be playing? We will be playing one day a week for approximately 4 hours. That length is available to be increased if players want, but 4 hours is the minimum goal. The day has not been decided yet, but the group's current available days are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
12. How long will the campaign be? There is no planned "endgame". The campaign will run until a natural stopping point or until the players grow tired of it.

Please reply in this thread if you are interested and I will PM you about playing. Even if multiple people have replied I still suggest letting me know if you're interested since in my experience only about half of those interested are usually able to line up their schedules with the group properly.

Funkmaster Rick
02-05-2014, 12:25 AM
Hey, added you on Skype a few days back. Let me know if you're still considering this.