PDA

View Full Version : Need a name for a new blog!

Thriondel Half-Elven
01-23-2014, 04:14 AM
I'm starting a new blog and need a good name for it!

It is zombie related. Kind of like a serial story I guess. Kind of hard to explain.

Let's hear some ideas!

nijineko
01-23-2014, 12:25 PM
hmmmm. i think you already have a name there... "serial".

Thriondel Half-Elven
01-25-2014, 03:35 AM
So I decided on a name but now I have another problem. First, I actually have 3 blogs/ideas like this. I plan on doing (at least) a weekly post in each one. As of right now I have 3 blogs made and ready to go for this. With the first one having about 5 posts before I halted it.

Now to the new problem. Should I keep the 3 blogs and post to each of them separately? Or should I post all three to my actual blog? I've had that blog for a few years and it does alright. I have a few likes on a facebook page that I made for it.

If I keep them separate then I have 3 different blogs (plus my original one) to keep track of and manage. If I post them all to my blog (and tag and title them accordingly). Keeping them keeps them a little more separate and organized than using tags. Using my original blog means they are more likely to be seen more quickly.

What would you prefer to see?

nijineko
01-27-2014, 09:09 AM
hm. i would probably lean towards separate blogs with crosslinks in the post sigs.