PDA

View Full Version : New Fantasy Novel

LordNightwinter
01-09-2014, 01:21 PM
I've been a gamer a long time, and I've been a part of the Pen and Paper community for a long time as well. Finally after many years of editing and passing it around to be read I've published my fantasy novel out of Amazon! I don't know the community rules for shameless plugs, but I hope I'm not doing anything wrong here.

Demiourgos
Alethia Rose lives as a sheltered slave in a shattered world. Her mundane life is altered irrevocably when a young elf helps her unlock a power hidden away in her blood and wins Rose her freedom. She embarks upon a journey that could either mend the dying world or send it further down the spiral of destruction. The path destiny lays out for her takes her through the sands of her desert home, underground, and into the alien astral fade. Along the way Rose experiences love and loss and clashes with adversaries that have laid even the gods low. The events leave her questioning whether she can defeat these titanic opponents and retain her sanity.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HRBWPVW

nijineko
01-10-2014, 12:49 PM
oooh. sounds interesting. i'll go check it out.

in other thoughts, does a part-minotaur wielding the last pillar from a temple of a deceased Power count for anything towards "DMing"? ^^

LordNightwinter
01-10-2014, 02:00 PM
oooh. sounds interesting. i'll go check it out.

in other thoughts, does a part-minotaur wielding the last pillar from a temple of a deceased Power count for anything towards "DMing"? ^^

Thanks, I'd appreciate it. If you like it spread the link around. Also, it will be free this Saturday only! :)

Actually, yes, yes it does. That's just as cool as a dwarf wielding a door. lol

nijineko
01-10-2014, 05:27 PM
i knew another guy who wielded the arm of a marble statue.....

LordNightwinter
01-10-2014, 09:32 PM
i knew another guy who wielded the arm of a marble statue.....

Not bad, not epic, but not bad. lol

GladysPotter
01-14-2014, 06:46 AM
i am too keen to get the read in full and thanks for the link to go further into it .

LordNightwinter
01-14-2014, 11:24 AM
i am too keen to get the read in full and thanks for the link to go further into it .

Oh did you grab a copy? How far are you?

GladysPotter
01-16-2014, 04:24 AM
Oh did you grab a copy? How far are you?

not that much !

LordNightwinter
01-16-2014, 05:46 AM
not that much !

Let me know what you think when you're done. :)