PDA

View Full Version : Couple looking for Pathfinder group North Seattle.

Shunni
01-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Greetings,
My wife and I have moved to Seattle from out of state within the last two years and with moving we lost our regular gaming group. We want to get back into playing again with a group of four more people (total six inc DM) at our place. My wife recently purchased for our anniversary a Emissary Gaming table from Geek Chic (http://www.geekchichq.com/the-emissary-gaming-table.html if you have never seen this beast) and we want to break it in with a great group. We have open schedules and willing to work around times to accommodate the group. We recently have picked up a DM and are now just looking for a 2-3 more players. We have a majority of the Pathfinder library of books and would love to play a long standing campaign. Send me a message and let us know :D
Thanks!

Baron Furious
02-24-2014, 01:39 PM
Never really played Pathfinder, but I am well versed in D&D 3.5. Might be interested if there isn't much to learn about Pathfinder. It would be me+1.

wolflord
05-13-2014, 02:02 AM
If there is room, My brother and I (both in our 30s with lots of playing/gm experience) are looking to play in a campaign with an experienced GM. Ideally, every other weekend or so.
Please let me know if you think we might be a good fit.

Kizervexius
08-08-2014, 09:19 PM
I'm running a game in Bothell and hoping to attract more players. If interested, please email me at jcbgdsmn@gmail.com.