PDA

View Full Version : Combat and/or Character management forum module.

nijineko
01-07-2014, 05:28 PM
ne, farcaster... this is a gaming forum, right?

this place needs a combat/character management module added to the forum! something we can add 'characters' to with the ability to add 'stats' and increment selfsame stats up and down. easily accessible, like a link we can add to our sig or something for quick reference and alteration. having to go through 20+ posts just to resolve a single round for the more rules heavy systems is ridiculous!

plus, something like that would be a potential big draw for our community.

whaddaya say?

Executive Spike
01-08-2014, 09:56 AM
I think everyone just uses Mythweavers for most character sheets, or they upload their own for download. I can agree thought it would be easier for us but I'd imagine it'd take a while to get them all up.

nijineko
01-08-2014, 11:33 AM
mythweavers is too clumsy and inadequate for my needs, nor is it beneficial to have multiple sites open. what i want is a simple database that will do three things: a) reside in a pop-up window from a link i can put anywhere on the site, like my sig... b)allow me to set, label, and store a series of values which i can increment up or down by ones or by tens... and c) store a text string that will paste into my post/reply when I click on it (ie: die rolls preformatted for the forum).