PDA

View Full Version : Isolated in Silverdale, WA

Warp
07-02-2007, 01:21 PM
Okay, so not a notably cheerful title for the post. Buuut, it's true!

I moved to Silverdale over a year ago, and I've yet to find any roleplayers! :( If you're in the Seattle-Tacoma area, you're likely to recognize a neighboring town rather than my own- Bremerton.

I haven't been able to roleplay at all for a number of years, so I sated myself with playing WoW for a while. That was fun, but certainly no replacement! I've played a number of games in the past, including the obligatory 3.5. I've enjoyed various d20 games (Star Wars! Light sabers! Shiny!), as well as things like CyberGen and Deadlands. I remain devoted to White Wolf games - Werewolf and Exalted in particular. That isn't to say that I won't play anything else, but I'm drawn to the style, environment and mythos of those games.

My life is a pleasantly simple one. I went to college, moved to the Pacific Northwest, couldn't get a "grown-up" job, returned to school for some 'mad computer skillz' (my degree is sooo unrelated to the 'mad computer skillz'), found the best "not grown-up job" EVER :D, and I drink lots of coffee. It's really great.

Now all I need is some hobbies.

Oh! But I have one! (actually more than one, really! :rolleyes:)

If only other roleplayers would be silly enough to move out here. . anyone?

As for those other hobbies. I really enjoy cooking (Alton Brown, anyone?), reading, and getting peeved when the media doesn't contextualize the research findings they report on (part of why I don't watch television).

- Warp

vic_kidd
07-02-2007, 05:34 PM
here is a contact for you, he lives in Port Orchard and plays occasionly and might know of a full time group you can join

lwlewis1@hotmail.com

Warp
07-03-2007, 09:56 AM
Rockin' - thanks for the contact!

vic_kidd
07-05-2007, 01:48 PM
He part of my old group that I had out there...he can hook you up

Farcaster
07-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Heya, Warp. Man, it's too bad your not on the other side of the sound, because there are lots of players over here. I just moved here a few months ago, but I've found a ton of active players out here. In fact, the Seattle D&D group on meetup.com is the largest in the country with over 500 members!