PDA

View Full Version : AH HA My Time Is NOW!

OddFox92
01-03-2014, 05:27 AM
Hello everyone my name is Todd, im your typically un-typical collage student. full-time artist and Part-time goblin-slayer, iv played D&D3.5e with my friends for about 3+ months now (though im not sure where doing it right) so i wouldn't consider myself as a muggle but im still inexperienced. im really only played D&D3.5 but i would enjoy learning new games too.
anything that lets you be creative and have a bloody good time (sometimes literally) is great to me. i mostly enjoy playing melee type char or anything with a sword to help clean that nasty head shaped lump off monsters shoulders, but im well-rounded for setting people on fire or closing melon size holes in people.
i would like to play with people in my general area, sadly i do not have the ability to fly and my old grumpy car likes to complain when i go to far, so 20-25 miles are my maximum range. i enjoy meeting new people though im shy at first but when i warm-up i tend to get along with everyone.
either way i hope to get along with everyone and have fun ^^

thank you and may all your rolls be 20

nijineko
01-04-2014, 09:51 PM
welcome. hope you find game and gamers with us. don't forget to check out your online options for gaming. ^^

TorteStone
01-20-2014, 05:49 AM
Welcome to the forums! Tell us a gaming story!

-Will-

OddFox92
01-21-2014, 09:42 PM
ok, lets see. the best one i can think of is from my first day playing DnD. we where hunting some kobolds in for forest to get the reward from the towns mayor, he tracked one down and our rouge fallowed him up a rock. but she rolled a double 1 in the clime check and her hand broke the fake rock the kobold where using to hide 7 more of them. they surrounded our rouge who was pron and i was to far to run up and hit them (this is before i learned about charge or anything like that, like i said i was new) and our claric only had a sling which was out of range. it looked like our rouge was going to get killed so i asked the DM "Can i throw my sword?" our Dm just stopped and looked at me confused "I... i dont know... i guess" he said. after looking it up and giving me a penalty i did it anyways. i threw the sword and impaled one of the kobolds and killed it leaving a hole for our rouge to tumble out, grab my sword, and give it back to me. my DM still cannot believe i did that. i have a habit of throwing my weaponry now, hasn't failed me yet XD

What about you guys? what stories do you have? *grabs some popcorn*

OddFox92
01-21-2014, 09:45 PM
oops sorry i forgot to his the replay button XD i did write a reply on my thread though. check it out ^^
*edit*
did i click replay already? whatever, im confused now @.@

nijineko
01-23-2014, 01:54 PM
looks like when you meant to hit reply, you instead hit replay. ^^

my very first rp session, my vrusk, yazarian, and dralasite exploring team were tracking down a lair of ship-jacking pirates, found it, and ran afoul of a combat-bot defending the area. my poor dralasite took a rocket to the gut and somehow survived by a thread, but we finally managed to down the combat bot. And survived the acid trap they had at their front door... (it almost got us on the way out, as we had prudently taken the back way in. =P )

TorteStone
01-25-2014, 05:47 AM
That's awesome! I've never had a character in one of my groups throw swords (or other off list weaponry) before!

I enjoyed playing a Lasher foe awhile, and was the only one of those fighters that i've ever gamed with- kind of a cool feature to 3.x D&D, people get unique!

-Will-