PDA

View Full Version : Hey Folks!

Eshaiel
12-24-2013, 03:45 PM
Hello everybody. I've been an eccentric gamer for a little over ten years and love learning new systems. I'm excited to meet everyone and talk random game stuff.

~Eshi

nijineko
12-26-2013, 11:34 AM
welcome to the forums. =D feel free to post and ask questions. hope you find some games, gamers, and new systems to have fun with.

TorteStone
12-27-2013, 07:58 AM
Welcome to the forums! Got any good gaming stories for us?

-Will-

Eshaiel
12-28-2013, 03:40 PM
My first Aberrant game was a test. The GM had me make a character to throw against one of the powergamers in the group. The other player was known for his insanely strong physical characters so instead of trying to go head to head I built a mental/social control character. Dominate, hypnosis and as much clandestine government backing as I could manage. The set up had us fighting one on one in an evacuated major city. Throw down starts with me barely making initiative and Commanding him into a nearby apartment building to drown himself in a bathtub. He has adaptability so one round in he grows gills and shakes it off. He leaps out of the building and starts throwing cars at me so in the midst of trying not to get flattened by a flying luxury sedan I yell back at him to go into the nearest highrise with an underground parking structure and start punching out supports. Hoping to have him drop a building on himself, while I run away to regroup. He barely shakes it off before it comes down and manages to get out and renew his car assault. He clips me with subcompact and I barely soak, two health levels left before dead. I decide to change tactics, I turn to the GM and convince him that my high government backing means they probably have me cloned in case of overwhelming odds. I get behind a corner and radio in to base, make my roll to convince my superiors that the guy I'm fighting poses a bigger risk than we thought and burn all of my backing to have them carpet bomb the area and activate one of my clones to work it off. I felt a little bad about it because I ended up replacing the other guy in the group. That fight was his last straw.

nijineko
12-30-2013, 12:09 PM
wow... survival of the fittest in the multiple sense. ^^

TorteStone
01-03-2014, 04:13 AM
Two gamers enter, one gamer leaves! I like it!

-Will-