PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles, CA - Barebones Fantsy RPG

bigjawhite
12-05-2013, 09:54 PM
Seeking players for a Barebones Fantasy RPG campaign in West Los Angeles. i'm 47, long time RPGer: D&D, Dark Heresy, Dragon Age, and most recently Savage Worlds. I like Barebones for its coherrent and complete set of rules, streamlined and elegant style of play, and strategy options for PCs and GMs.

Games will be PG/PG-13 and kid friendly. My son plays and gamers with mature gamer kids are welcome.

If you're interested, email me at bigjawhite@yahoo.com.

ArtWend
01-07-2015, 08:09 AM
What days do you play?

Oh, and I'm a 47 yo dude with a full time job. :laugh:

bigjawhite
01-07-2015, 09:07 PM
ArtW:

Thanks for checking in. The barebones game has ended, but I'm seeking players for old school basic fantasy rpg. If you don't already have the rules, you can download them for free from the BFRPG website. The system is the basic/expert rules from 1981 with some modern updates like ascending AC.

I'm 48 yo and employed. So are my fellow gamers. At least two of us (myself included) are married and even successfully produced offspring. My precocious 10yo son usually games with me.

We play Sundays, about once or twice a month depending on availability. Next game is 1/11 or 1/18. We have played other games like D&D 4e and 5e and Numenera.

Email me and let me know if you're interested: bigjawhite@yahoo.com

John

QUOTE=ArtWend;194897]What days do you play?

Oh, and I'm a 47 yo dude with a full time job. :laugh:[/QUOTE]