PDA

View Full Version : Deverin's Demise

Jcosby
12-04-2013, 05:03 PM
Deverinís Demise

Sandpoint is known as a small sleepy town run by the good mayor Kendra Deverin. Lately the goblins have become even more restless and have been even more aggressive then before the attacks of 470 7 AR. Your band of adventures have come to answer the call of mayor Deverin to help with the goblin plague; but is there something more menacing that is driving the goblins from their warrens?

There have been rumors of bright red lights in the skies over Boggy Creek, demons attacking caravans coming over from Magnimar and mutilations of farms animals across the Turandarok River. Will your band be able to assist the mayor in finding out what is happening to Sandpoint?

The Sandpoint Mercantile League has offered a reward of a 2gp reward for each goblin ear, and 100gp reward for any information that leads to recovery of the missing caravans. Many adventurers have come into the area looking for fame and fortune. Do you have what it takes to set yourself apart from the others, go to the Rusty Dragon and sign up for your rewards!

Game Information:

Iím currently looking for 4-6 players to start a homemade campaign base in the Pathfinder world of Golarion. This campaign will be starting at level 1 and progressing through levels 15-17 and will be using the base Pathfinder rule set. The campaign will start in the town of Sandpoint which many people will be familiar with from the Rise of the Runelords campaign.

The standard core rulebook will be used for character creation; exceptions will be considered on a case by case basis. If you are a player that enjoys equal role playing along with tactical combat and team work this is the game for you. I run campaigns that are driven by the players and not the DM, so I require players that are willing to put time and effort into their characters; they donít just show up week after week to roll dice.

If you are interested in the game or just have questions for me please feel free to email me at JeffBCosby@yahoo.com. This game will be played in Los Alamitos (90720) at my home on Sunday morning/afternoon time frame (TBD).