PDA

View Full Version : Scion: To Be Named... (Demigod)

Forgotten.Curse
11-11-2013, 11:13 PM
(Game is currently looking for 1 additional regular.)

Time/Frequency: Saturday 7pm Eastern time until a nondescript deity knows when (usually ends in 4-6 hours); Occasionally other days (Mostly for individual side quests)
(Role Playing/Combat is not specified, Combat does expect a level of role playing, and combat is optional at every point... although often the preferred option by the group)

(Arc 3)
Plot: Several children of the gods have been awakened to an unknown enemy that has been thieving several great, yet near useless relics. This enemy have proven to be much stronger than many new scions. The Gods seek to who and why, yet this enemy has chosen act in ways that are beyond the gods comprehension. A group young scions have joined together to find out who these people are and what they are doing and trying to piece together secrets from all pantheons into what they know.
*Added: It has been several years since the first group of scions gathered, and while they still have much further to go, they have all grown into being more than mere heroes, having saved a Boston from a threat of the Titans. Now as Demigods, they must continue to seek this hidden enemy and remove it as a threat.

Additional characters may be from any valid Pantheon, there are some special rules of creation but will assist character generation.
Ideally would like to seek a character of the Greek Pantheon. Character will start at Demigod Levels (Legend 6) for actual play.
While Greek is preferred, Character may come from any other core pantheon, and may approve secondary Pantheons.

Feel free to ask questions. Will respond at earliest availability. Recommend PM for Skype information.

Dark Maiden
11-14-2013, 07:37 PM
Do you still have room?

Forgotten.Curse
11-14-2013, 08:09 PM
There is still room for an additional participant.

Dark Maiden
11-15-2013, 08:41 AM
let me know what you need from me

Funkmaster Rick
12-05-2013, 05:22 PM
I might be interested. Add my to Skype for a chat, as I've no experience with this particular system.

nautiluspark
03-11-2014, 01:52 AM
Hello, I'm a player who has recently discovered the Scion world and fallen in love. I know this is a fairly deep case of gravedigging, but is there still any divine battle left to join? It's been very difficult for me to find a game.

Dark Maiden
08-17-2014, 02:23 AM
Um....huh?

Forgotten.Curse
08-21-2014, 05:51 PM
Old post but still potentially looking. If you are interested and have messaged me in the past, message me again or post... If you are interested and haven't messaged me in the past, same idea applies, let me know you are interested and we will see if you will be a fit for our group.