PDA

View Full Version : besm (big eyes small mouth) Sora no Otoshimono

ak47
11-10-2013, 10:53 PM
Sora no Otoshimono (Heaven's Lost Property)

This is based off of anime, story begins at end of season two after battle of
Ikaros and chaos that almost destroyed the city.

*Warning* this game is not meant for people that takes religion to seriously. Due to story of anime which is this:
Over the life spawn of humans the worship god in the Christian bible being a loving and caring god. This isnít the case god has deceived humans he is a evil deviant entity. He uses angeloids (basically angels in bible) to meet all his needs entertainment to sexual gratification.
The creator of angeloids in heaven have sent a few down to earth to find meaning of love, and rise up against the evil god and over throw him.

You as players will pick up at end of season two after finally finding out about angeloids due to massive battle you have sought out to find your own that dropped through nexus portal little over a 6 months ago and yet to be discovered. And join in this fight you may choose to aid main chars in anime or choose to make a back deal with god to eliminate them all is up to you.

Game will take place as you will be high school students as main chars.

Your angeloids as players will be at max half as powerful as main chars ones (to keep balance) I will design each angeloid for each player and roll randomly for there fighting style.

Player points for chars is 149 players will have no special powers. But can be a intellectual genius or be a sports prodigies and so forth.

As a side note, I know this anime is very high ecchi but I will dumb that down a lot, so if you seen anime NO you may not freeze time and look under all you school girls skirts like main char did.

Also final thing:
Warning: This is a group that expects players to respect other players, regardless of gender. Inappropriate/disrespectful behavior toward any player will result in removal from the group.

post here or mail me if you want to join.

Ps. I will provide books if need be.

ak47
11-13-2013, 04:54 PM
need 2-3 more players