PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Michigan!

captainemberwrath
11-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Greetings one and all. I, your humble Captain, hail from the meh state of Michigan. :lol: I found the site after some digging and I hope to find a group in the area to game with on a night or afternoon when I don't meet with my other group of friends. Always good to meet new people and all.

For those that are wondering about the profile photo...yes that is a Doctor Who coat and Sonic Screw Driver and yes there is a story behind the staff. :biggrin: Yes I am a nerd. :biggrin:

Glad to meet you all and I hope to find a group that will have me.

Later days.

nijineko
11-07-2013, 05:54 PM
welcome! hope you find some game here on the site, and local players! (encourage them to sign up too.) ^^

TorteStone
11-08-2013, 02:49 AM
Hello Captainemberwrath! Tell us a tale!

-Will-

captainemberwrath
11-09-2013, 12:34 AM
LOL alright. The staff is a prop from a LARP I used to play before my health went south. I played an Orc named Flogg who had gotten in very tight with an older Orc called The Ogg (running gag among the Orc players. There was Slogg, Klogg, Mogg and Kogg. The players all liked me and invited me to play one of their brothers so I did) The Ogg was killed by another player and his camp torched. The staff was the only thing my character recovered and I thought the whole story was so cool and memorable that I bought the staff from the people that made it so I could keep it for sentimental value.

I still may make Flogg as a PC in a home game someday. He was such a fun character to play. heh

TorteStone
11-10-2013, 07:10 AM
So with that staff, I guess you're the Man now, Flogg! :)

-Will-

nijineko
11-11-2013, 01:38 PM
looks like both the ogg and flogg got the shaft.... ;D