PDA

View Full Version : Foreign Element science fiction rpg

MysticAges
11-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Hey friends,

It's been a while. I did post about this game sometime ago and then experienced a whole mess of life changes - including a big move away from the DFW area.

Foreign Element is out now - the science fiction roleplaying game of furious action in a universe gone mad.

After a terrible, mysterious event known as the Great Blackout, humanity's intergalactic empire crumbles. Colonies, factory worlds, space stations, and vessels also disappear or go silent in the black of space. The government and "generous" corporate sponsors band together to commission RX teams, brave (or foolhardy) bands of heroes who must explore these now doomed planets and colonies and try to reconnect them. They'll encounter all kinds of hordes, whatever a GM might want to throw at them, including aliens, space vampires, mutant colonists, and malfunctioning robots. The system is super fast to learn, using a pool of D6s with evens as successes, and other cool bits like deadlines (you have only a certain amount of time to complete a task) and scene difficulties (reduce it to zero to advance the story, defeat the horde, or whatever).

The central challenge for the heroes - do they take a fat paycheck by following the orders of the government or shady corporate interests, or do they follow their own motivation for being out in space? There are risks and rewards to each path.

I've got previews and other free stuff up on the site - please check it out and let me know if you have any questions.
http://www.mysticages.com/games/fe

Thanks!