PDA

View Full Version : [Online] Pathfinder Campaign; D20pro; Obsidian Portal; Teamspeak 3 (Voice Comms)

Yoshara
10-30-2013, 01:18 AM
Requirements:

D20pro (VTT Software)
ObsidianPortal.com (Website)
Teamspeak 3 (Voice Software)

Times:

We play evenings and are in CST (GMT -6)
I am looking to start these about 4:00pm or 5:00pm CST on Thursday and can alternate as needed based on schedules.

Information:

Currently myself and one other player are looking for 3-5 other players to join us on a Thursday evening. We are looking to run a Pathfinder game.

I am somewhat of a new DM. I have DMed 4 games (2 face to face, 2 face to computer) and am quickly gathering more knowledge. I am a 3.5 guru and have taken a liking to Pathfinder as of late and want to learn it.

My current player is a rules lawyer. He somehow has the ability to call information back from books and is a very good resource. He likes to make sure things are right and rules are followed. He has more book knowledge than myself currently.

We are looking for a few good mannered players that like combat and roleplaying equally. I like to switch it up when it comes to combat and RP so that one doesn't become stale. I have a strict policy on attendance but also understand that things come up so usually allow a 75% attendance rate (1 week missed a month). I like detailed players, plot hooks rock!

If you are interested feel free to email me at Yoshara@gmail.com (best way to get me) or send me a PM here.

I also need to mention that I own a Judge license for D20pro so there is no need to purchase anything.

cjc3271
11-10-2013, 05:20 PM
I'm interested in joining a Pathfinder campaign, if there's still an opening. I just installed d20 Pro with a Player license. I haven't been to ObsidianPortal before, but I do have and am willing to use TeamSpeak. I look forward to hearing back from you, hopefully soon.